Saturday, May 9, 2009

Featured Party Venue: Fully Booked





Fully Booked at High Street Fort Bonifacio has three venues for rent. "Top Rack" at the rooftop can accommodate 200 guests. You can celebrate by screening your favourite movie at "U-view" and afterwards having some light snacks just outside the venue. You can also have a small party at the Forum (party in the photo) which is ideal for a small crowd (10 kids and their parents). The rental rates are cheaper during weekdays.

Fully Booked
Bonifacio High Street
Fort Bonifacio
Telephone: 858-7000 858-7036 thru 38

2 comments:

  1. That’s great news! I have also shortlisted a few Seattle venues for my daughter’s birthday party. I see a projector in these pictures, I think a cool cartoon movie would be a fun idea for the party. Thanks for uploading these pictures and now I know another place for parties as well.

    ReplyDelete